A somewhat grim and imposing house situated on the banks of the river Cleddau in Pembrokshire. The house is a true ruin with no windows, floors, roofing or anything! This is the sixth episode of BBC’s Restoration Home, a brilliant program on the saving of...
- Our Best Bathroom Renovation Yet | Master Bath Start-Finish
- Under Quarantine, Aquatic Photographer Turns His Lens on Radiant Sunbirds in His Backyard
- WHAT'S NEW IN IKEA FEBRUARY / MARCH 2020 AND IKEA HAUL
- There’s no better place to refresh all parts of your life than in a ki
- Before & After – A Tea Shop With A Unique Facade Makes Use Of A Wide Sidewalk For Extra Seating